County and State Fair
Our county fair is the annual showcase of our members' project work, as well as a celebration of 4-H in general. A fair book with all the rules, schedule, and classes will be mailed to each 4-H family in mid May.
County Fair Information
Fair Dates: July 7-10, 2021
Sedgwick County Fair Grounds
To Be A Fair Volunteeer follow the following links to sign-up. If you would like to help in a Department that is not listed please contact the office.
Getting Ready for the Fair
Some departments require pre-entry. Forms are listed below. Click form to follow link.
- Fashion Revue Information letter
- Fashion Revue Pre-Entry Form
- Window Displays Pre-Entry Form
- Creative Tables Pre-Entry Form
- Pets Pre-Entry Form
- Club Banner Pre-entry Form
- Dog Show Pre-Entry Form
- Horse Show Pre-Entry Form
- Dairy Cattle Pre-Entry Form
- Dairy Goats Pre-Entry Form
- Meat Goats Pre-Entry Form
- Poultry Pre-Entry Form
- Rocketry Exhibit Information Form
- Robotics Exhibit Information Form
- High Power and Mid Power Rocket Information Form
- Unmanned Aerial System Information Form
- Rabbit Pre-Entry Form
- Sheep Pre-Entry Form
- Showmanship Pre-Entry Form
- Swine Pre-Entry Form
Helpful Exhibit Information
Banner Basics - Helpful instruction on creating a 4-H banner for the fair.
Photography at the Sedgwick County Fair
4-H members nine to eighteen years of age that meet eligibility requirements are able to exhibit at the Kansas State Fair. For more information visit theKansas State Fair 4-H Exhibitor Handbook.