Dining with Diabetes
Do you or someone you love have diabetes? Do you need help making the best choices for your health? If so, we can help!
Our registered dietitian will lead discussions addressing:
- Planning healthy meals and snacks
- Healthy food preparation
- Label reading
- Portion control
- Carbohydrate counting
- Physical Activity
Classes are offered weekly for four weeks, with a three-month follow-up class. Each class offers:
- Food demonstrations and tastings
- Simple tips to begin making healthy lifestyle changes
- Motivation and support
Who Is This For?
- Anyone with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes
- Anyone at risk for developing diabetes
- Anyone who is a caretaker or loved-one for someone with type 2 diabetes
- Anyone who wants to learn more about managing and preventing type 2 diabetes
For more information, please call (316) 660-0100.