Create Better Health
Create Better Health (CBH) is a comprehensive nutrition curriculum designed to teach adults how to eat well and be active on a budget. Its goal is to equip participants with the knowledge and cooking skills necessary to lead an active and healthy lifestyle on limited resources.
During this curriculum, participants will learn:
- All about MyPlate and physical activity guidelines for adults.
- Basic nutrition information, including how to read a nutrition label.
- How to meal plan and grocery shop on a budget.
- The importance of consuming more fruits, veggies, and whole grains.
- Food safety and food preparation skills.
Create Better Health Classes
We work with a wide range of community organizations including healthcare clinics, food pantries, recreation centers, libraries, social services, churches, and more!
If you're a community organization interested in hosting a series, please reach out to the SNAP-Ed Agent by phone or email to discuss programming options in more detail.