4-H Youth Development Forms and Resources
Links for Sedgwick County enrollment forms, participation forms, state and county opportunities, and much more are listed below. Forms may be downloaded then returned to the Sedgwick County Extension 4-H Office.
- Enrollment is completed online at http://v2.4honline.com. Enrollment is available online only.
- Kansas 4-H has implemented a $15 per member fee. For more information about the fee click here.
4-H Online Enrollment Support
- Enrollment Guide for 4-H Families
- Instructions for Editing Projects
- Enrollment Guide for Returning 4-H Adult Volunteers
- Enrollment Guide for New 4-H Adult Volunteers
Financial Report Documents
- Annual Financial Report Form
- Financial Review Checklist
- Financial Review Responsibilities
- Treasurer Book
Project Leader Information
Project Selection Guide click here
County/State Scholarshipsclick here
Pin and Award Applications
4-H members may achieve a lapel pin each year by meeting standard criteria. Pins should be applied for in order, applying for only one pin a year.
- Membership and Bronze (1st and 2nd year membership)
- Clover thru Gold Guard (3rd thru 9th year membership)
- Ten Year Pin
- Key Award
These applications are due to the Extension Office by August 31 each year and awards are presented at the 4-H Recognition Banquet in November.
- Teen Teacher Form
- Helping Hand Award Application
- Downtown Kiwanis Award Application
- Top Showman Dog Award Application
- Outstanding 4-H Volunteer Award Application (Club level and Beyond club level)
- Record Book Competition Award
- Spirit of 4-H Award
- Club Community Service Award
- State 4-H Policy Guide
- Kansas 4-H Participant Code of Conduct
- Kansas Volunteer Code of Conduct
- 4-H Event Chaperone Application-Sedgwick County
- Apparel Approval Form-Sedgwick County