Sedgwick County 4-H offers financial assistance to attend events.
Information is provided with camp registration. Generally it is a $20 off registration. 4-H members must submit a paragraph on, "Why They Want to go to Camp."
- Discovery Days
- Citizenship in Action
- Kansas Youth Leadership Forum
A limited numer of $50 scholarships are available on a first come first served basis. To qualify members must submit a half page statement on why they want to attend and what they hope to learn, and how they will share what they learned.
4-H Cares Scholarship
Additional financial assistance for up to 100% of cost available for 4-H Camp and Discovery Days.
- 4-H Cares Scholarship Application (sponsored by Sedgwick County 4-H Advisory Council)
Post High School Scholarships
The following county scholarships are available to qualified Sedgwick County 4-H members for further education at community college, 4 year institutions, technical school, in or our of state.
- Teen Council Scholarship (sponsored by Sedgwick County Teen Council)
- 4-H Advisory Council Scholarship (sponsored by Sedgwick County 4-H Advisory Council)
- Livestock Sale Committee Scholarship (sponsored by Sedgwick County Livestock Sale Committee)
Available to any Kansas 4-H post high school member.
- Kansas 4-H Scholarship - Please use current year form